Our experts aren't just your average 'run of the mill' consultants. Our senior consultants have an
average of 20+ years experience with Oracle Applications. There will be no dead weight on our
ERP Risk Advisors is pleased to provide our clients with unparalleled expertise with the following
FREE! Oracle E-Business Suite GRC Health Check
This Level I Assessment covers a broad array of best practices noted in the book Oracle E-Business
Suite Controls: Application Security Best Practices written by Jeffrey T. Hare, CPA CISA CIA. Details
can be found here. Contact us for more information.
GRC Software Acquisition and Implementation Services for Oracle E-Business Suite and
- RFP / RFI
- SOD / single function risk monitoring and remediation
- Advanced audit trail development – trigger / logs
- Transaction monitoring
- Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Sensitive data monitoring and protection
We are a proud partner and content provider for CaoSys solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite.
Contact us for more information about CaoSys GRC Software.
We are a proud partner and content provider for Smart ERP for PeopleSoft. Contact us for more
information about Smart ERP GRC Software.
Project Audit and Quality Assurance services
Rather than just 'ticking and 'tying' to test the usual conversions, we take a risk-based approach to
review the highest areas of risk. Typically this involves reviewing for completeness of risk coverage,
effectiveness of control design, and whether role have been designed appropriately. We can provide
these services either through your PMO or independent of your PMO.
Download information about these services here.
- Change management process design
- Control design review
- Control operating effectiveness audit or review
Assessment Services – Pre- or Post-Implementation
- Application security design review – implementation or upgrade
- Segregation of duties design review – implementation or upgrade
- Change management effectiveness – patch, configuration, security, development
- Privileged user access monitoring
- Program effectiveness review
- Best practices assessment – compliance with Oracle’s published best practices for Securing
your E-Business Suite
- Sensitive data identification and classification
Internal controls and security training for (CPE offered) for:
- Internal audit
- IT staff
- Functional users
- Combined teams
If you are interested in any of the above offerings, contact us here.